Are you facing Duplicate Meta Descriptions Problem in your website?
If Yes, Then you’re one the right article.
In this article, We will fix the Duplicate Meta Descriptions problem.
Duplicate Title Tags problem can negatively effect your SEO and you should really care to fix this problem.
What is Duplicate Meta Descriptions Problem?
- Go To Search Console.
- Dashboard > Search Appearance > HTML Improvements
- In The HTML Improvements, You can see if there is any Duplicate meta descriptions.
- Above image have 0 Pages so you don’t have to worry about Duplicate Meta Descriptions.
- But if you saw something like below image then you have to proceed further to fix this.
- Click On “Duplicate Meta Descriptions”.
How To Fix Duplicate Meta Descriptions Problem
Method 1 – URLs with duplicate meta tags
Now, If you have problem with multiple unique URLs with duplicate meta tags
Then follow these solutions –
- You may change the Title of Page
- Make one page No Index using Yoast SEO
Method 2 – By using Yoast SEO
- Go To Titles & Meta settings of Yoast SEO
- Edit The Home Page By Adding %%page%% At The Last
By adding %%page%%, You can ignore the duplicate Meta Description for pagination or multiple paginated pages.
Parameter URLs with duplicate meta tags
Read this guide to handle duplicate content caused by URL parameters.
How To Avoid Duplicate Meta Title Tag
You really want to ignore this type of problem in future.
So follow these steps now
- Go To Titles & Metas settings of Yoast SEO
%%sitename%% %%page%% %%sep%% %%sitedesc%%template for homepage title
Duplicate meta descriptions problem generally occur in CMS platforms like WORDPRESS and, This is also a common problem.
I have given you a very easy solutions to fix this this type of problems.
Note: Please Share Your Thoughts On This Article By Commenting Below, I will be very thankful to you.